Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Geeks, Goody-two-shoes and Grossing Getaways

YOUR future. They always bring up your future in the argument or in the "housekeeping" as they call it. It's an immediate conversation/response stopper. Maybe because secretly we all are worried about what we don't yet know, although of course out wumbled-ness - a combination of jumbled and worried - can do nothing to improve.
In my school the teachers are currently lecturing us all the time about concentrating and working hard and doing all those good things no self-respecting teenager would even think of committing.
I am not a self-respecting teenager. I will admit that I am a nerd and I am proud to be one. Let's take a look at what Jason Mraz has to say about this:
Well I could be the one to take you home
Baby we could rock the night alone
And if we never get down
It wouldn't be a letdown
But sugar don't forget what you already know
Well I could be the one to turn you out
We could be the talk across the town
Dont judge it by the cover
Confuse it for another
You might regret what you let slip away
Like the geek in the pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment