Wednesday, January 6, 2010

29

This is my 29th post on this blog. I would say that things have been moving pretty swiftly, but that's probably just because I put in a lot of things you don't really need to know. In actual fact you don't really need to know anything about me but since that concept defies the whole purpose of a blog, I'll leave it at that you don't need to know random thoughts or wonderings that I am having to know what kind of person I am, if you're even interested. I would go into detail about what I think I really exist as, but then I think I've already written enough about that and besides this post is supposed to be about 29. 
So. I am currently register number 29 in my class. I have been that number for 8 years running and I don't know why. I told a friend and she replied with a laugh-smile that perhaps it was my Lucky Number. 
Do I believe in lucky numbers? No.
Do I want to? Yes. 
It's nice to put your faith in fate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment