Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I, Therefore I AM.

SOMEHOW I feel the love of all the people around me in each word and each movement. I hear the love of their words and their silences, their first hugs and cries together. They give so much and we give so much that it really makes me wonder.
I am feeling like a lost little girl in a brand new tale. I feel this spirit, this pulsing thereness that arises from the constant not-leaving of all these people who smile and laugh and hug and cry and gossip and scream and yell and touch and feel and taste and hear and LOVE.
It is these people whose hands have shaped me and now I somehow begin to feel like a mere unformed blob of something in the middle of a somewhere or a nowhere; I know not which and I know not why it would be important to know anyway.
I look up at the moon and I see the craters in it where our weaknesses lie thinly disguised from light years away from all else, perhaps covered gently by a loving layer of cheese.
I look up at the stars and I see especially the three stars in a row, Orion's Belt commonly, mine to me. They say they point the way and even now I am not sure I know which are the ones they were.
But then I look up at the sun and I see blindness. I see passion in which love plays a major part - passion is love. Love is not gentle and it is not kind. It will take away your mind and give you back the world but in the end all that matters is that you are a pearl and you grow with every cursed tear they made you shed and every bead of sweat you have paid like a solemn ransom with heavy interest. And you grow with every breath you take and every promise you keep and every oath you make and take.
And you may not feel it all the time and not a lot of people do but you love because you are human and you are human because you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment