Thursday, December 31, 2009

Raindrops Keep Falling

THINK of windows as... What? Places where you look out, see the world? Viewpoints in this comparison? 
Think of raindrops tapping like impatient fingers on these viewpoints. Then imagine all kinds of windows that are getting rained on, attacked by these little icy knives without discrimination. 
Not everybody has to agree with the way you see the world. But that's okay because you know it will stop raining soon. Unless of course you live in an emotionally turbulent climate. 
All part of my mental getting ready for the new year. I am ready to fight. I am ready to get out of my house, and see from everyone'a views because I am free of the view from my window.
Random Weather Inspirational Self-Help Book Quote: 
Don't wait for the storm to pass. Go out there and dance in the rain. 
By the way, if you're on your way somewhere then I hope your windshield wipers are functioning properly. That way you'll still be able to see clearly.

Umbrellas out, world! Just watch for lightning.   

No comments:

Post a Comment